Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1973 – St. Fintan’s Church, Sutton, Co. Dublin

Architect: Robinson Keefe Devane


Modern catholic church built to cater for the expanding population of the village and area in the 1970s. St Fintans is a stark excample of churches from the period with a copper clad roof and a belfry that looks like an industrial chimney.

Read previous post:
1846 – Railway Station, Sutton, Co. Dublin

A small railway station on the branch line from the main Belfast-Dublin line to Howth. A very simple platform with...