Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1886 – City of Exeter Lunatic Asylum, Devon

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: R. Stark Wilkinson

0036.jpg

Published in The Building News May 16th 1884. Built 1884-86. Closed in 1987. Chapel, Ballroom, Admin block and many of the wards fronting the original building have survived, converted to housing.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1962 – Church of our Lady Mother of Divine Grace, Raheny, Co. Dublin

Architect: Peppard & Duffy Modern church recalling the design of Irish Romanesque doorways at Abbeys and churches. Not completely successful,...

Close